“India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!” -Mark Twain
India, the destination of the millennium, is known for its extra-ordinary natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, diversity in each aspect and age old traditions. Being a land of geographical diversity, India offers a number of attractions ranging from mist clad mountain ranges and deep blue seas to enigmatic deserts, golden beaches, emerald green valleys, palm fringed backwaters and exotic flora & fauna.
Apart from that, it is a land ruled by countless dynasties. The influence of those different dynasties can be clearly seen on India’s unique art forms, exciting fairs and festivals, interesting pilgrim centres, exclusive heritage sites, royal forts, majestic monuments, architectural marvels. For a remarkable holiday, contact authentic India travel agents and go to seven major destinations for sure.
- Jammu & Kashmir: The crown of India having the grand Himalayan range, numerous lakes, glaciers, Buddhist monasteries etc. Covered with snow throughout the year, it is the best place for honeymoon holidays and adventure sports.
- Himachal Pradesh: This northern state of India is a perfect blend of greens, snowy landscapes, serene lakes & rivers, cool weather and exotic wildlife.
- Delhi: The capital of India, Delhi, boasts of being the richest place in terms of historical monuments and cultural heritage. A number of Mughal monuments can be seen on every road of the capital.
- Uttar Pradesh: It is an ideal place for nature lovers, adventure enthusiasts, history buffs and even religious minded people. From the Taj Mahal (the symbol of love; one of the seven wonders of the world) to the confluence of holy Ganga & Yamuna and the char dhams, it offers a number of attractions to tourists.
- Rajasthan: This is the most colourful and lively state of India known for majestic Rajputana forts & palaces, vibrant festivals, exciting desert safaris, calm lakes and the rarest of wildlife.
- Goa: Popular for sun, sand, surf and sea, Goa is a perfect destination for party animals. It is known for the longest coastline in India and the maximum number of beaches and adventure sports.
- Kerala: Set amidst dense greenery and nurtured by 44 rivers, Kerala is called God’s own country. One can avail the best of water sports and Ayurveda therapies here.
The majestic snow capped Himalayas in the north, spectacular coastline of the Arabian Sea in the west, the vast Bay of Bengal in the east, and the awesome Indian Ocean in the south make it a land for all seasons.